Who We Are
Parent to Parent Network is a non-profit organization created by and for families that reside in Northeast Nebraska and who are raising, or are primary caregivers for,children with behavioral/emotional challenges including social, emotional, mental, substance abuse and gambling. Read More
Services We Offer
- Information about your child’s developmental
disability including behavioral/emotional, mental health, or physical challenges.
- Individual and family support sessions with a qualified and understanding advocate.
- Service planning and ongoing support to achieve your goals.
- Crisis support.
- Support groups that meet regularly in your area for people just like you.
- Our support groups are a chance for you to talk with other parents that are working through many of the same issues.
The Nebraska Helpline
The Nebraska Family Helpline is there to assist families that need assistance with services for children.
We Can Help
Your support enables us to help improve the lives of parents and their children with mental ,emotional and behavioral health challenges in Northeast Nebraska
- September 27, 2016