Services We Offer
- Information about your child’s developmental
disability including behavioral/emotional, mental health, or physical challenges.
- Individual and family support sessions with a qualified and understanding advocate.
- Service planning and ongoing support to achieve your goals.
- Crisis support.
- Support groups that meet regularly in your area for people just like you.
- Our support groups are a chance for you to talk with other parents that are working through many of the same issues.
- A trained advocate to attend meetings with you including special school meetings, court hearings, and other meetings important to your family.
- Workshops that address the unique needs of families with children that have special needs.
- Help in accessing the resources and support your child and family needs.
- Literature and books for parents to review and borrow.
- A quarterly newsletter that lists meetings and provides new information of interest to parents and professionals working with children.
Help Parent to Parent Network when shopping on Amazon, please click on the link: