Who We Are
Now a Medicaid Provider
Parent to Parent Network is a non-profit organization created by and for families that reside in Northeast Nebraska and who are raising or are primary caregivers for, children with behavioral/emotional challenges including social, emotional, mental, substance abuse, and gambling….
Services We Offer
- Information about your child’s developmental
disability including behavioral/emotional, mental health, or physical challenges.
- Individual and family support sessions with a qualified and understanding advocate.
- Service planning and ongoing support to achieve your goals.
- Crisis support.
- Support groups that meet regularly in your area for people just like you.
- Our support groups are a chance for you to talk with other parents that are working through many of the same issues.
Your support enables us to help improve the lives of parents and their children with mental,emotional, and behavioral health challenges in Northeast Nebraska
CMHA Letters to the Governor 2021
To show support for Children’s Mental Health Awareness in Northeast Nebraska. Please sign a letter in support of Children’s Mental Health Awareness that will be presented to Governor Pete Ricketts. Send signed letters to firstname.lastname@example.org by May 21, 2021.
Download a copy of the letter here.
- February 26, 2024
- February 29, 2024