Who We Are
Now a Medicaid Provider
Parent to Parent Network is a non-profit organization created by and for families that reside in Northeast Nebraska and who are raising or are primary caregivers for, children with behavioral/emotional challenges including social, emotional, mental, substance abuse and gambling….
Services We Offer
- Information about your child’s developmental
disability including behavioral/emotional, mental health, or physical challenges.
- Individual and family support sessions with a qualified and understanding advocate.
- Service planning and ongoing support to achieve your goals.
- Crisis support.
- Support groups that meet regularly in your area for people just like you.
- Our support groups are a chance for you to talk with other parents that are working through many of the same issues.